The Cisco SPA122 ATA with Router:
- Enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband Internet connection
- Uses advanced voice quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities and the voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack
- Supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use
- Is compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common telephone features
- Includes a simple-to-use web-based configuration utility for easy deployment
The Cisco SPA122 ATA with Router includes two standard telephone ports, each with an independent phone number, for use with fax machines or analog phone devices. It also features one fast Ethernet WAN port, and one fast Ethernet LAN port for a local home or business network connection.Easy Setup
Just plug in the power supply, plug in your phone, and connect it to your broadband line. Pick up the phone, hear your dial tone and make calls. Its that simple.
A quick sample setup
Take it with you
The Cisco 122 is small and portable. Just disconnect the device and take it anywhere in the world. Simply plug it into any broadband Internet connection, connect a phone and make and receive calls as if you were in your primary location. Perfect for temporary or permanent moves.